martes, 8 de enero de 2008

Just a few pathetic rhymes for my times.....


Spiralling into infinity,
Where in the beginning all was the same
But as you fall you soon realize that,
When you fell all things changed
The darkness seems all around you,
Yet the light shines on our pain
We feel the spiral twirl around us
As it takes our lives to drain
(Mel:)
Feel the twisted convulsions
In our heart a blatant plea
(me:)
The question we all ask and we ponder
Will float around for eternity.


THE ROPE BURNS...
An open sea there is beefore me,
A life of sorrow is a the shore
So to the sea I plead "please drown me!"
I wish to be knocking on the paradise door.
The sky so dark and solemn above
The water below an enticing blue
To one i ask a star to grant me
To the other I ask a wave or two

Now I stand on the edge, but I´m holding on tightly,
The rope burns my hands , and my knuckles are blue,
I squeeze my eyes tight
I loosen my grasp
The chilly sweet kiss of my death at last.

No hay comentarios:

caught in the act