lunes, 7 de enero de 2008

Grin through the pain

In life there are good days and bad days, happy and sad, sunny and rainy. Something I've learned is you have to smile through whatever and everything, it makes you feel alot better, but if you don't start as soon as u feel down, you'll end up feeling like crap the whole day, sometimes even the whole week through! So put your best foot forward and.....

Smile though your heart is aching......

I started my school for the year....siiigh!!...but I'm gonna smile.

Amelia hasn't slept well for 3 nights....but hey, at least shes slept well so far!!!

I'm lonely sumtimes, but that shows I'm single and don't have to be tied down to a relationship (phew)!!!

Maybe you should try to think of all the bad things in ur day and see how you can be thankful for them...works for me:D.


the one who makes my life worthwhile!

No hay comentarios:

caught in the act