miércoles, 21 de mayo de 2008

THANK YOU JESUS!


We got an AMAZING amount of meat from the provisioning! I'm sooo pleased! we have both our freezers and both our fridge freezers full:D Then of course he's also supplied us with so much else...it's just amazing how the Lord spoils us.
Now we just need to keep praying for our furniture situation. WE NEED COUCHES! PTL TYJ....I know we'll get all this stuff in the end.
Anyhow....Amelia fell asleep with Mel this afternoon with NO freak out session....no nursing...she just, fell asleep! I was extreamly pleased...yet at the same time kind of frustrated...cuz she never does that with me! hrmph. Oh well...lalala.
I guess she knows I've got the goods (milk) LOL

1 comentario:

Zephyr dijo...

You may have the goods but i have the arms :D keehee. No.. I think she just knows that she mustnt freak out with me... ive got that whole "godly fear" thing going :D hahahaha... well... I dunno... they all sleep with me without crying. What to do.

caught in the act