sábado, 10 de mayo de 2008

Butt bruises

First day I've gone out without Amelia. Was kinda strange...and I was kind of nervous, but was all good in the end :D
I think my butt has bruises from riding the bike though. LOL. Mel and Timmy probably were annoyed with me freaking out about me not having gone on a bike for eons...and especially being scared sh**less when we had to go down hill.....(I still get freaked out when I think of it now...LOL) On our way back I convinced Mel to go a way where we didn't have to go down hill...THANK GOD!!! All in all was fun.
No good looking people in this city though. Neyak neyak.
I guess the Lord wants to keep Mel on the straight and narrow *whistle*

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

hahaha ok i HAVE TO MAKE SKYPE WORK!!! lord help me to put my mind to this and overcome.

caught in the act