martes, 5 de febrero de 2008

more foolishness.........

Well...these were inspired by Mel, Sam (Spam, Sam Hill, pink pervert....watever u feel led to call him...neyahah) and someone who would perfer me not to mention the persons name....(u know who u are...heh)

Creepy Crawlers
Stranger creeping by my bed
I cannot sleep, afraid to dream
Cause creatures crawling in my head
Won't let me close my eyes or scream
Lying still, I'm all alone
My eyes are open
The fear has grown
It's inching forward with eyes that shine
I think I'll be victim of a crime
Clenching my fists prepared to fight
But I remember spirits cannot feel
I prepare to run with all my might
From this nightmare that is real
I feel it coming
I'm hearing sounds
The chair....it moved
This ghost is loud
I jump from my bed
I turn the light on
And there...............
Is the cat, but demon there's none

Muahaha, there goes my talent for you. Lol.
The person and Mel will understand....even if u ppl might not. But yes, here is another one...it's old but I think it's funny

Frenchie
Hey there frenchie
Why do you fret?
Dont you worry I'll get you a baguet
And a copearu will go quite well
To make your constipated women expell
Poem inspired by: Sam
Written by: Mishu
Laughed at by: Mishu........lol
(let me be glad in my madness people, I enjoy my idiotic sense of humor, hehehehe)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

ahahahhah!!!! you odd pocket!! hey remember how we used to get tons of corrections for laughing to hard?? maybe cuz we looked too ugly when we laughed...or maybe cuz i spilled the dishwater everywhere....

caught in the act