sábado, 3 de octubre de 2009

Kindergarden and Pimple Update

When I took her yesterday, she started crying as soon as we went in the door. This time she knew what was coming!
Was a bit more difficult leaving her than last time, she didn't want to let go of me. When I got there the teacher said that she was ok, but that she cried more than the last time.
It's so hard to leave her there...but as everyone says, it'll get easier with time.
She's such a big girl now! I'm so proud of her!!
I'll put pictures of her in her kindergarden outfit soon.

Ohhh...btw. I must say about that pimple she had on her face....
It was apparently an infected bug bite. I took her to the ambulatorio and they told me to get her antibiotics. I didn't really want to get her the antibiotics unless it was totally neccessary, but I thought I probably should do it, but when we got out of the ambulatorio, the Pharmacy was closed, so I decided to go get it when I went down to the gym...I went down to the gym and realized I didn't have money on me. So that night, I was giving her a bath, and while praying about what to do about this infected bite, the pussy scab came off...and out squirted a BUNCH of puss! So I prayed and the Lord showed me to squeeze it lightly with my clean fingers ( this sounds like a Life With Grandpa story, lol!) and out came TONS more puss, and now it's gone. PTL!!! I'm glad I didn't have to give her a whole course of antibiotics!

3 comentarios:

Amber dijo...

Gosh poor thing, yeah the antibiotics can have side effects that can be nasty, glad she didnt have to take them. Robbie cried for the 1st week of nursery and had a hard time getting used to it. Although hes been going for almost 3 weeks now he still hides almost every morning before its time to go. There are different things that helped him get over the freaking out at school because he screamed for the first couple of days, you should ask the lord what the key is for her. Rob has to get a treat every time he gets picked up, so that gives him something to look forward too. Praying it all goes well. X

Christie and Julie dijo...

that pimple story is gross and yet somehow i wish i was there to see it!! arnt pimples weird like that..or maybe im just weird like that?
thats so good that shes already in kindergarden...she better be the smartest kid in the world!!
No pressure Amelia..but you better make me proud!!!!!!!! lol
-chucky

Christie and Julie dijo...

oooo pimples

caught in the act