lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

Goodbye


This will always remind me of the last night I spent with you guys...pity we didn't do anything big and snazy!
I'll miss you guys tons (yes...I'll even miss you Eman).
Thanks for staying up late with me tonight Kat, I know it was far past your bedtime. teeheehee.
I've had a fun stay with both of you. I'll miss the smiles and giggles, the prison breaks I'd watch with you, the crazy perverted conversations with Eman, talking baby stuff with Kat, having two shoulders to whine on.....
Chit chats, deep talks, singing and playing guitar, and all those things we'd do.
It was great knowing you guys (and you munchkin too).
GBY, may you have many children, have a good trip, and all that kind of stuff!
I love you guys..."I knew this all my life! (said in a foolish Kat voice)"

1 comentario:

Christie and Julie dijo...

I LOVE PRISON BREAK!! ...im so glad you watch it too...lets bond!

caught in the act