miércoles, 3 de junio de 2009

Beach Fun With the Little One

We went to the beach last week for Family day. Well...my family (me and Amelia), Kat's family (her, Eman and Adrian), and Nina's family. (Nina, I guess I can adopt her as part of mine seen as me and Amelia were only two and Eman and Kat and Adrian were three....uhh...anyways)
So, we all went in metro, and we enjoyed ourselves quite muchly. Amazing how much stuff you have to take when you have a kid compared to when you're single. Theres the towels, a change of clothes for the lil one, food for the lil one, toys for the lil one, buggy, sunscreen lotion, water, a cup for the water and if possible, one of those umbrella thingys. GEEEZ.
Before Amelia all I needed was a bathing suit, a towel, a shirt (I use shorts for a bathing suit so I didn't need pants), and maybe a sandwhich thrown together at the last minute. Oh...and MAYBE some money to get icecream or some random thing at the mercadio.
Anyhow...here are pictures of Amelia on our excursion.

No hay comentarios:

caught in the act