domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2008

Stuff my babes is up to





It's crazy, sometimes I look at Amelia and think, "My gosh! Shes already so big! How'd time go by so quickly?"
She's such a crazy little thing. She says: mommy, mama (or amama, or gma for grandma, depends, heh), pato (for the duck in pocoyo, which is a little cartoon I put on for her), there are more words, but I just can't think of them all right now...but her latest and favorite one is puppy. Shes been saying it all day for the last week or so. Last night I was at Aqua so my mom put her to bed, and apparently she put herself to sleep by repeatedly saying, "puppy, puppy,puppy"....adorable!!! She goes up and down the slide by herself now to, which is a bit scary....but it's just too CUTE!! Park pictures coming as soon as I get them off my camera.

No hay comentarios:

caught in the act