lunes, 27 de octubre de 2008

Sniiff

MEL'S LEAVING!!!! This is like sniffle sniff. Who's going to be the one who thinks I adore her? What's going to happen to the "Mommy and Mel"?
Who's going to sing with me?
Who am I going to vent to??
Who am I going to say my perverted comments to?
Who's going to go around saying "me gusta margarita"?
GOSH....so many things that I'm going to miss about you female.
Remember me every time some one says one of those typical stupid comments I tend to make...hehehe.
I will miss you Mel....I do give half a rats ass (only half mind you, lol.)
Anyhow...you enjoy yourself at you're brothers wedding as much as you possibly can...and don't you DARE forget about us. AND AND...uh...yeah...be you...cause nobody else will ever be able to be like you (or so I hope...heh. JOKING).

2 comentarios:

Christie and Julie dijo...

aloha! you guys all have those scarfs...so in right now!!

Michelle dijo...

ahah...NO...I don't have one of those scarfs...thats Mels...I was just borrowing it cause I was chilly:D

caught in the act