miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2008

Birthday post

Well...it's Amber's birthday today...so I thought before the day is over to post a happy birthday post.
yesterday was exactly 2 years since I met her. It was the day that I went to Birmingham, and me and Filz arrived there late at night. Everyone knew I was going...but only a few select knew that Filz was going (it was a surprise for Amber) So Glenn and David F. picked us up at the bus station (we had arrived at London and got the bus to Bham)and they told Filz to call Amber and pretend he was calling from Valencia...and he walks in the house, goes upstairs to Abe and Libby's room where Amber was, and yeah, in he walks into the room while talking on the cell with Amber.
Amber's reaction was priceless....she threw the phone across the room pretty much, and ran past Filz, out of the door. Her face was hilarious!! Anyhow...yeah, the story of how I first met Amber.
The days after that I didn't get to know her much cause....welll...yeah, Filz was there, lets leave it at that...hehe.
But after when I had more time to get to know her, I discovered shes a crazy, fun, easy to talk to, person.
When she came to visit Filz in January, and I was going through a difficult time, I talked to her and she made me feel really good, and shes a real good listener, and yeah..just nice to talk to.
I love you Amber...I hope this year brings you surprises as wonderful as the one Filz gave you on your fist birthday with him...hehehe.
Have a happy new year!
(scary pic of us, I know....but the only one I had, enjoy...hehe)

1 comentario:

Amber and Filipe dijo...

So sweet Mishu.....thank you so much...am really touched! love u tunz ...sniff sniff....xxxxx

caught in the act