lunes, 18 de agosto de 2008

Late post of my birthday

Well....it was my birthday on the 12th of August...and here are some pictures of that day. I will have my party on the 29th though....anyhow, this is the cake, ice cream, and lollipop day:D
Me and Esy feeding each other lollipops with ice cream (I fed her her lollipop, she fed me mine, no saliva was mixed, LOL)
So funky.....
Make a wish and blow out the candlesI'm happy, I'm feeling glad, I've got lollipops in my hand.......
Don't get me wrong.....it was a delicious cake....the thing was I wasn't used to cutting it, so yeah, I was worried I'd do a disaster.

5 comentarios:

Boo ya dijo...

hahha you guys are so weird. happy birthday love!!!!!!

Christie and Julie dijo...

ahhahah whats up with this party business? christie and i plan to see you next year and thats when the real party will happen...chyeah.

Elisa de la Torre dijo...

ahwww cute
hope it was fun, sorry i wasnt there.
love you tons!!

Christie and Julie dijo...

that cake looks "OH-SO-GOOD" hahahahahahaha yes really we can have a joint party for the three of us and it can be three days long and three times more wonderful than any party youve ever seen. wdyt!?!?!

Michelle dijo...

lol--totally Chuck....and Guppi....start with the fundraising already....it seems u dont even have enough money to call me.....ehem ehem. LOL.

Wish u could have been here Ely....enjoy Canada!

caught in the act