miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2008

Just thought I'd mention.....

I'm going through a faze where I really don't find much entertainment watching movies....there have barely been any I watched this year, that I've watched ALL the way through and ENJOYED.
.....
Except for tonight...I strongly recommend you watch 3:10 to Yuma!!!
------------------------------------------
Hehe, weird for me to be posting something only to say that, and also kind of lame....BUT....yeah, I haven't been posting on here at all lately, so I thought I had to put something up, hehe.
And also say that I'm nervous and frustrated and annoyed about my party planning...and feel it will be an utter disaster...but I trust that the Lord has it all in his capable hands.
Also pray I can do something nice for whenever I celebrate Amelia's birthday party....shes turning one on the 31st though....
Goodnight.

6 comentarios:

Anita M H dijo...

wow! amelia's turing 1, so cool. And a big happy birthday to you too mishu. hope your party goes well.

Christie and Julie dijo...

yeah i feel ya. ive seen a ton of movies this year and then decided they we're too long (never got around to finishing them) and then just started watching shows cuz theyre shorter but if theyre fun then you can watch a ton of them.

Christie and Julie dijo...

that was chucky,,:P

Michelle dijo...

Lol....I think I usually recognize whos who with u two...haha, that ryhmed.

Thx Anita...hugs! how are things going for you?

Anita M H dijo...

pretty good, I'm in South Africa now

Anónimo dijo...

Ha...I watched that with my mom the night you did!

caught in the act