miƩrcoles, 24 de febrero de 2010

Art and things

So I started doing something artsy fartsy. Amelia and I are making a snake out of papier mache for her falla project. I'm using a ballon as a structure, and putting the papier mache over it and letting it dry, then I will begin to put more layers. I'm not sure I'm doing it right...but hopefully it works out OK.
At least I'm TRYING...some of the mothers are just drawing it on cardboard and cutting it out. pffffft...lame. So much for the spirit of Fallas. sheesh.
Anyhow...when I come back from Granada I will take a picture of it before it's done, and then after when we've painted it and all.
Anyways. I'm going to sleep because I need to wake up at 5:30 tomorrow to get the meat for the Granada home and other such randomness.
Gnight world

No hay comentarios:

caught in the act