sábado, 1 de agosto de 2009

Beginning of August

Well, here I am, 1st of August, and it just reminds me that this month I turn 18. Turning 18 means that I will no longer be 17 (who would've guessed). I already feel I'm going to miss 17. It was an extremely interesting year for me, one full of new experiences, pain, joy, making new friends, tears, laughter...agh...you have no idea!
I've lost somethings, but gained so much more in return!
Anyways, rantings and ravings on a hot day.
I just think I'll mention that right now I miss Eman, Kat, Adrian, Adam, Esty, Lily, Vale, JM, Sophi and my nephews, they are the main people who made this year not only bearable, but enjoyable too.
Enjoy the rest of your summer, eat icecream and swim :D

3 comentarios:

christy dijo...

Oh if you only knew how MUCH ice cream ive been eating and how damaged my hair is from swimming all the time...you would be so proud of me :D. 18 is super sucky sucky but no one else knows that so shh keep it under your hat and we can pretend we're still cool. I love you tonsa

Kat dijo...

miss you to michue!!....btw, when exactly is your bday? big kisso just from me:D

Michelle dijo...

12th I'm an old lady...which is actually tonight...which is the beginning of today. fuah....crazy stuff

caught in the act