miércoles, 14 de enero de 2009

Hurray for sleepless nights!!

I haven't been sleeping so well lately because Amelia was sick, and had fever and runny nose and all kinds of stuff, and yesterday she was being really fussy not wanting to quiet down, and biting my arm A LOT (I even had marks from those four darling teeth).
Anyhow, she does this thing a lot where she shoves her hand down her throat and chokes herself, and it's a little worrying sometimes, so I pulled her hand out of her mouth because she was doing that, and I got a check to rub my finger on her gums cause they seemed to be bothering her, and lo and behold...she has her 5th tooth!! She's probably had it for quite a while now, cause it's a fully grown tooth. heh.
It's at the back, and I didn't think she'd be getting a tooth there quite yet cause I thought most of the front ones would come first.
I finally know now why she was still whiny after she got over being sick and all.
So anyhow, I'm very happy that she has that tooth! It brings me great joy to know that she won't be toothless forever. hehe.

2 comentarios:

Zephyr dijo...

bout bloody time she got a new tooth :P aww and she looks so big and grown up... damn i sound like every other obsessing grown up o-d'ing on cliché-isms over a child.. lol... what to do...

Elisa de la Torre dijo...

haha no worries, wont be toothless forever

caught in the act