sábado, 5 de julio de 2008

Terra Mitica

Well...I realized I don't actually have many of either...seen as while I was in Terra Mitica I decided not to take my camera along since I went on all the rides I could possibly go on (I feel so accomplished:P)

So strange!!! I went out for the whole day without my daughter, I think I did pretty well, I was quite nervous though. But she survived and thanks to my mom I had a great time out.
I saw Tete for the first time in like three years!! I love her...shes the bomb, and I had tons of fun with her. She even overcame her fears and went on almost all the scary rides. VIVA TETE. lol
On our way to Terra Mitica
HarharThe suspense of getting on the next ride
The beggar series...lol
Me and TetisJordan was pretty exhausted by the end as you can see...

And that was our happy day at Terra Mitica :D

4 comentarios:

Zephyr dijo...

Mishu you will DIE!!! Ozie and I will do nasty things to you in your sleep. That picture is EVIL!!!!! Gwar. And not in a good way.

Michelle dijo...

muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Anónimo dijo...

PAPARAZZIES DESERVE TO DIE !!! very indirect way of saying....(ozies voice) ``U KNOW...´´

Michelle dijo...

muahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhhaha and infinitum

caught in the act