sábado, 26 de abril de 2008

Old stuff

I realized I haven't posted anything about me staying at David and Carol's last month, and I thought, gosh...after all they did for us they deserve a post:D.
Well...first of all, they are the bomb!!! And I could shoot myself for not getting any pictures of them. I'm so lazy when it comes to taking pictures, gosh!!!
Anyways, I really really really miss them! Bless their souls for taking us in when we need a place to stay, and for treating us better then (at least I, heh) deserved.
I love them alot alot alot. (And Joaquin is sooo cute)

Amelia's first time at the beach, she didn't really think much of it
Timmy's birthday. I think we look like such homies (ermm...ok NOT) hehe
Amelia's first time in the walker, surrounded by friendlys.
Nicky and Amelia. AWWW CUTEST

3 comentarios:

Christie and Julie dijo...

ok so the first picture i saw of michelle she had straited hair and that puffy hat and was on a boat or something and i thot OMGGG pica!!! then she also saw a scary picture of christie and i hahahah yes it was our beauty "calender" photo and she got cold feet. so we were pretty much edgy when we met. it wasnt really love at first sight. but she was all wearing a flowing skirt and i thot ok this might be cool. she started talking about spanish food and thats when i thot oh crap shes gonna hate it here cuz we didnt have OLIVE OIL. then i remmebered i also hated it there so it pretty much brought us together. i think. well thats my version of the story. hers is like julie is special but i loved her anyways.

Michelle dijo...

haha....our love storie huh Julie? I like very much:D

Christie and Julie dijo...

yes in the picture she was wearing big hoop earings and that gave a bad first impression. gosh mish! cant you try a little harder with your first impressions. they matter alot ok.

i just lied..they dont acctually matter.

caught in the act