viernes, 7 de marzo de 2008

the thoughts of Amelia and Jordan

Well....sorry for the lack of posting, but I have been, errrmmm "busy"...yeh, that sounds good:P.

ANYHOW.......I thought these pictures were so cute! They were watching a video so intently until Amelia noticed Jordan had "Lightning Macqueen". These kids are the loves of my life!!


Amelia:"Ohh, look wat Jordan has, I'll just..." Jordan: I'll just put lightning macqueen safely out of her reach. (Antwone totally oblivious to whats going on)
Amelia: But, but JORDAN! Please??? Jordan: Do I have to?
Jordan: "OH well...I am watching a movie, so I guess I can share" (Everybody happily goes back to watching their Kiddie Viddie)

1 comentario:

Zephyr dijo...

Man... for the second pic its more like: Amelia: Gimme that car or I´ll SOCK you one!!!

caught in the act